您现在的位置:首页 >> 资料中心 >> Daily Expressions日常用语
 主要职能
 领导名单
 内设处室
 直属单位
 协会章程
 领导机构
 友好交流
 外国专家管理
 出国(境)培训
 
 
Daily Expressions日常用语

A.Greetings and Farewells
招呼与告别
1、A:Hello.
你好!
 B:Hello, Mr. A.
你好,A先生。
2、A:How are you, Mr. B?
您好,B先生?
 B:Fine, thank you ,And you?
很好,谢谢您。您呢?
(I’m very well, thank you. Not too bad today ,I’m afraid.)
我很好,谢谢您。我想今天还好吧!
3、A:What’s up?
有什么新鲜事?
 B:I’ve met an old friend of mine.
我刚才遇见了一位老朋友。
4、A:See you later(tomorrow. then. again. around.)
以后见。(明天见。那时见。再见。再见。)
 B:See you later(tomorrow. then. again. around.)
以后见。(明天见。那时见。再见。再见。)
5、A:Nice talking to you.
跟你谈得很愉快。[告别语]
 B:Glad to have met you.
认识你很高兴。[告别语]
6、A:I hope to see you again.
希望再见到你。
 B:Me, too.
我也一样。
BIntroductions
介绍
7、A:Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Americ an. I’m forty. I’ve come with an American delegation. We are visiting China at the invitation of the China Travel Service.
让我自我介绍一下吧,我是美国人,四十岁。我是一位旅游者,我是随美国代表团来的。我们是受中国旅行社邀请来访华的。
 B:How do you do ,Mr. A? I often heard about you.
您好,A先生。我经常听说到您。
(I often want to meet you. I’m so glad to have the opportunity of meeting you. I’m very glad to meet you.)
有这个机会见到您,我很高兴。
8、A:Will you introduce me to than lady?
请你把我介绍给那位女士,好吗?
 B:Yes ,I’m glad to. Hello, Mrs. C, this is Mr. A,the deputy director of our office.
好的,我很乐意。你好,C夫人,这是A先生,我们办公室副主任。
 C:I’m glad to see you, Mr. A.
见到你我很高兴,A先生。
 A:Glad to see you, too.
见到你我也很高兴。
9、A:Excuse me ,Are you Mr. Brown?
对不起,您是布朗先生吗?
 B:Yes, I am.
是的,我是布朗。
 A:Oh, Mr. Brown. Welcome to Wuhan. I’m Li Lan.from China Stone Corporation. Our manager Mr.Wang has asked me to come to meet you.
布朗先生,欢迎您来武汉。我是中国四通公司的李兰,我们经理要我来接您。
 B:How do you do, Miss Li?
你好,李小姐。
 A:How do you do?
您好! 
And this is Mrs. Huang ,the director of our office .
这位是黄夫人,我们办公室主任。
 B:How do you do, Mrs. Huang ?
您好,黄夫人。
 C:Glad to meet you, too.
见到你我也很高兴。
CRequests and Wishes 
请求和希望
10、A:〖WB〗May I ask the time?
请问什么时候了?
B:It’s 3:45.
三点四十五。
11、A:Passport please, madam.
出示你的护照,太太。
B:One minute, please. It’s in my bag. Here it is .
请等一会,在我的包里,给你。
12、A:Can you help me?
您能帮我的忙吗?
B:Certainly, I can.
当然可以。
13、A:I wonder if you could lend me your pen?
你能否把钢笔借给我一用?
B:I’ll be glad to, but I am afraid I can’t. I’m using it now.
我很乐意借给你,但恐怕现在不行,我正在用。
14、A:Would you tell me the way to the station?
你能告诉我去车站的路吗?
B:Take Bus No.12, and it will take you there.
搭12路公共汽车,会把你带到那儿的。
DApologies and Regrets
道歉和遗憾
15、A:I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.
对不起,劳你久等到了。
B:That’s all right, I have just got here myself.
没事,我也刚到。
16、A:Excuse me for interrupting.
对不起,打扰你了。
B:You are welcome. What can I do for you?
没关系,我能帮你做什么?
17、A:I’m afraid I have taken up too much your time .
恐怕我耽误你的时间太多了吧。
B:It doesn’t matter.
没关系。
18、A:I must beg your pardon for my careless ness.
我必须请你原谅我的粗心。
B:That doesn’t matter. Don’t worry about it.
啊,没什么,不要为此担心。
ECongratulations and Good Wishes
恭贺与祝愿
19、A:Let me congratulate on your success.
祝贺你成功啦!
B:Thank you.
谢谢。
20、A:I Here that you have won, Congratulations.
听说你赢了,祝贺你!
B:Thank you.
谢谢。
21、A:Merry Christmas!
祝你圣诞快乐!
B:The same to you.
也祝你圣诞快乐!
22、A:Happy birthday!
祝你生日快乐!
 Many happy returns of the day.
常命百岁。
B:Thank you.
谢谢。
23、A:Good luck to you!
祝你走运!
B:The same to you.
也祝你走运!
24、A:Have a good time!
祝你玩的愉快!
 Have a nice weekend!
周末愉快!
 Have a good vacation! Have a nice day!
假期愉快!今天过得愉快!
B:Thank you.
谢谢。
25、A:Take care(of yourself).
望你自己保重!
B:I will. Thank you.
我一定,谢谢。
         At the Customs
         在海关
A.Checking Up the Baggage(1):
检查包裹
26、Would you please put your baggage on the counter and open it?
请你将包裹放在那柜台上打开,好吗?
27、Would you please open your briefcase?
请你打开公文包,好吗?
28、Would you show me what’s in that suitcase?
请让我看一下你手提箱里放了什么,好吗?
29、Would you let me see inside your carry-on bag?
请让我看一下你随身携带的包,好吗?
B. Checking Up the Baggage(2):
检查包裹
30、Any contraband?
有违禁品吗?
31、Any valuables?
有贵重物品吗?
32、Anything subject to duty?
有要报关税的吗?
33、Any cigarettes, liquor?
带有香烟或酒吗?
34、Any prohibited goods with you?
你带有禁止物品吗?
C.About the Duty:
报关
35、This is a dutiable article(an article subject to duty).
这是需要报关的物品。
36、This necklace is dutiable(subject to duty).
这条领带需交关税。
37、This TV set is not duty free.
这台电视机需交关税。
38、The two bottles of liquor are allowed in duty free .
这两瓶酒是免税的。
39、You’ll have to pay some duty on this watch.
这块手表你得交关税。
D.Things in Duty Free:
免 税 物 件
40、I have only these personal effects.
我只带了这些东西。
41、Just a few personal effects.
我只有这些东西。
42、These are personal effects.
这是我个人财产。
43、These are things for my own use.
我带了些我自已抽的烟。
On the Way to the Hotel
在去旅馆的途中
A.Good Wishes:
 良好的愿望

45、I wish to establish a long-term trade agreement between our two countries.
我希望在我们两国间建立长期贸易协定。
46、Let’s hope for good cooperation between us.
我希望我们合作愉快!
47、I have been looking forward to this trip.
我一直盼望着这旅行。
48、I do hope we havea day or two to visit some of the scenic sports here.
我真希望我们有一两天时间参观一些风景点。
B. Complimenting and Agreeing 
表示评论和赞同
49、That’s great!
太棒了!
50、That’s fine.
非常好!
51、That’s good.
很好!
52、That’s wonderful.
太好了!
53、How nice.
真好啊!
      At the Hotel
       在旅馆
A. Making a Reservation
预 定 房 间
54、We have reserved a suite in your hotel.
我们在你们旅馆预定了一套房间。
55、I’d like a specious room.
我要一间装饰漂亮的房间。
56、I want to have a single room with bath for a week.
我要一间有浴室的房间,住一周。
57、Can I have a single room for Sept.4?
我能预定九月四号的一间单人间吗?
58、I need a double for Nov.5.
我十一月五日要一间双人间。
B. Accepting a Reservation:
接 受 预 定
59、We have a single room available for those dates.
在那段时间我们有一个单人间。
60、We do have a vacancy for those dates.
在那段时间有一个空房间。
61、We have a very nice spacious air conditioned suite.
我们有装修漂亮并配有空调的套房。
62、We have a double.
我们有一个双人间。
63、We are glade we’ll be able to accept your booking.
很高兴我们能接受你的预定。
C. No Vacant Room:
房间客满
64、The rooms are all booked up.
房间全部定满。
65、The rooms are all occupied.
房间全部住满。
66、We have no vacant rooms.
我们没有空房间。
D. Quoting a Price:
询问价格
67、What’s the rate for a monthly rate?
月房价是多少?
68、What’s the daily rate?
一天的房价是多少?
69、What is the price for a double per night?
一个双人间一晚上房价多少?
70、How much is a single room per day?
一个单人间一天房价多少?
      At the Currency Exchange Desk
      在货币兑换处
A. Where to Change Money:
何处兑换货币
71、Where can I find a foreign exchange office?
货币兑换处在哪里?
72、Where can I change my money?
哪儿我可以兑换钱?
73、Where can I cash a traveler’s cheque?
在哪儿我可以兑换旅行支票?
B. Asking the Rates of Exchange:
询问汇率
74、I’d like to know the rate for Chinese Yuans.
我想知道人民币的汇率。
75、What’s the exchange rate today?
今天的汇率是多少?
C:Telling the Rates of Exchange:
告诉汇率
76、Wait a moment. I’ll find our the rates of exchange between US dollars and RMB.
请等一会儿,我来看看人民币对美元的汇率。
77、The rate for traveler’s checks is 860.68 yuan against US$ 100.
汇率是100美元兑换860.68元人民币。
D.How to Exchange Money:
怎样换钱
78、Please endorse the check.
请在支票背面签字。
79、Please fill out these forms and sign your name.
请填写这些表格并签名。
80、Please sign it under signature.
请在签名栏下签名。
81、Please write your account number on the back of the check.
请在支票背面写下你的帐户号码。
At the Dining Hall
在餐厅
AThe tables:
餐桌
82.Waiter, a table for two, please.
服务员,请帮我找一张两个人的桌子。
83、Is the table free, waiter?
服务员,这张桌子是空的吗?
84、I thank I’ll take the seat near the window.
我想我要靠窗户的座位。
85、There is a table free in the comer.
那个角落有一张空桌子。
B. Ready to Order:
准备点菜
86、Shall I take your order now?
你现在点菜吗?
87、May I take your order now?
你现在可以点菜吗?
88、What would you like to order?
你想点什么菜?
89、What do you want to order?
你想吃什么菜?
C.Asking for a Menu:
要菜单
90、Let me look at menu.
让我看一下菜单。
91、Please show me the menu.
请给我看一下菜单。
D. Apologizing:
道歉
92、I’ll get you another one.
我再给你一个。
93、I’ll let you know when a table is free.
有空桌子时,我会告诉你的。
94、I’m sorry, sir. We are terribly busy.
对不起,先生,我们太忙了。
95、I’m terribly sorry, sir. Would you like it cooked a little more?
真对不起,先生,您是否愿意这个菜再回锅炒一下?
At the Post Office
在邮局
A.Requirement of the Customers:
顾客的要求
96、I want to post a few letters.
我要发几封电报。
97、I want to send a telegram.
我要发一封信。
98、I want to cash this money order.
我要取汇款。
99、I want to get some stationery and envelopes.
我要买些文具和信封。
B. Telling How to Post Letters and Parcels:
告诉顾客怎样寄信和邮包裹
100、Please put this airmail sticker on the front of the envelope.
请在信封上贴上航空标签。
101、Please stick the stamp on the front of the envelope.
请在信封正面贴上邮票。
102、Please pack it into two pieces if it is over weight.
如果超重,请打成两包。
Telephoning Conversations
电话交谈
A. Asking Operator for Help:
要求接线员帮助
103、Operator, I want to make a person to person call to Mr. Johnson of the Asia Trading company in Hong Kong.
接线员,我要打找香港亚洲贸易公司的约翰森先生的长途电话。〖ZK)〗
104、Can you put me through to 883155?
你能帮我接通电话883155吗?
105、Could you get me extension 148, please?
请接通分机148,好吗?
B. Asking someone to Wait:
请某人等一会
106、Just a minute ,please, I’ll connect you.
请等一会儿,我给你接。
107、Just a moment, I’ll put you through.
等一会,我给你接过去。
108、Hold the line, please. I’ll get that number for you.
请不要挂,我接到你要的号码。
C. Trying to Reach Somebody by Phone:
找某人接电话
109、Would you speak to Mr. Huenry Brown?
我能与哈瑞.布朗先生讲话吗?
110、Could I ask Mr. Baker to step to the phone?
我能找贝克先生接电话吗?
111、I’d like to speak to Mr. Stanly?
我想与斯垣利讲话好吗?
112、May I speak to Chris, please?
我可以与查瑞斯讲话吗?
Appointments and Visiting
约会拜访
A. Making an Appointment:
安排约会
113、If you are free on Thursday evening, our manager would like to invite you to a dinner?
如果你周二晚有空,我们经理请你吃晚饭好吗?
114、I’d like to see you sometime this week.
我这周想见见你。
 Would tomorrow be convenient for you?
明天你方便吗?
115、I wonder if we could change the date of the meeting at sometime early, say Tuesday?
我想知道是否我们可以将会面的时间提前,周二怎么样?
116、I wonder if we could arrange a meeting for sometime this week.
 我想这周五我们可否安排一次会面。
117、Would Friday morning be all right for you?
周五上午你方便吗?
B. Telling Someone the Free Time:
告诉别人空闲时间
118、There is nothing scheduled before lunch.
午饭前没有什么安排。
119、Anytime tomorrow would suit me.
明天任何时候我都可以。
120、Any afternoon except Saturday.
除周六下午,哪个下午都可以。
121、Then ,let’s make it nine o’clock tomorrow morning.
那么,我们定在明天上午九点吧。
C. Changing or Refusing an Appointment:
改变或拒绝一个约会
122、I’m afraid I can’t make it before the middle of the week.
我恐怕下周三以前没有时间。
123、I won’t be able to keep my appointment with you on Tuesday.
我周二不能赴约了。
124、I’m afraid it isn’t to easy to arrange off-hand.
我恐怕不能立即作决定。
125、I’m very sorry ,but I’ve already been invited to my Embassy that night .What a pity.
非常报歉,那天晚上我已经接受邀请到我们大使馆去,真可惜。
126、I’m sorry ,tomorrow is all filled up .What about the day after tomorrow.
对不起,明天日程安排满了,后天怎么样?
Invitation to a Dinner
宴会
A. Expressing Hospitality:
表示热情好客
127、Just help yourself to whatever you’d like.
喜欢吃什么就吃什么。
128、Just make yourself at home and eat it while it’s hot.
请随便用,趁热吃。
129、May I help you to the cold dishes.
我帮你夹一些冷菜吧。
130、Have some more, please.
请多吃一点。
131、Would you care for anther helping?
你要我再帮你吗?
132、Then what about some more ?
再多吃一点怎样?
B. Responding to Hospitality:
回复主人的热情
133、I can help myself.
我自己来。
134、No more, thank you.
不吃了,谢谢。
135、I’m afraid I shouldn’t have any more.
我恐怕吃不下了。
136、Well, just a little, please.
好吧,请再吃一点。
137、I really shouldn’t, I have already had a lot.
我真吃不下了,我已经吃了不少。
Recreational Activities
文娱活动
A. Asking someone to watch Programmes:
邀请某人看节目
138、Shall we go to the movies?
我们去看电影吧?
139、Shall we to the theater?
我们去看戏吧?
B. Talking about the Programmes(1)
谈论节目(1)
140、This play is good(dramatic witty).
这部戏很好看(情节很有趣)。
141、That actor(actress) has talent.
那个男(女)演员很有才能。
142、She is a rising new star.
她是一颗上升的新星。
143、The dancer is very graceful.
这个舞蹈演员非常优美。
C. Talking about the Programmes(2)
谈论节目(2)
144、The play is boring.
这部戏很单调。
145、I don’t like it too much.
我不太喜欢它。
146、It’s so-so.
很一般吧。
147、I don’t like it at all.
我根本不喜欢它。
Sightseeing
旅游观光
A Asking about Sights to See:
要求参观景点
148、What are the famous beauty sports in this city?
这座城市有名的风景点是什么?
149、What’s the most important feature about this town?
本城最重要的景物是什么?
150、What interesting places are there in this old city?
这座古城有趣的地方是哪里?
151、What is the village famous for ?
这座小村以什么著名?
152、Are there any scenic spots here?
这有什么风景点吗?
B.Recommending Some Scenic Spots
推荐某些风景点
153、I think the following places of interest are worth visiting.
我认为以下地方很有趣值得参观。
154、You ought to visit the Yellow Crane Tower.
你应该参观一下黄鹤楼。
155、You’d better go to enjoy the scenery of Yangtze River.
你最好欣赏一下长江的景色。
C.Planning a Tour:
计划一次出游
156、I am going to a guided tour around the mountain city.
我想参加一次有导游的山城游览。
157、We plan to go for a picnic in the park.
我们计划到公园举行一次野炊。
158、I’d like to go fishing by the lake.
我想到湖边钓鱼。
159、I’d like to see the chime at the Wuhan Musium.
我想到武汉博物院参观编钟。
D. Sightseeing:
旅游观光
160、Do come over and at this magnificent view!
过来看这美丽的景色啊!
161、Everything looks different here.
这儿的一切都与众不同。
162、The waterfalls in the mountains provide magnificent views.
山中的瀑布展现出秀丽的景色。
163、Don’t you think it looks Roman?
你不觉得它看起来像古罗马吗?
Shopping
 商店购物
ARecommending Something to the Customer:
向客人推荐某些商品
164、Do you like this design?
你喜欢这个式样吗?
165、How about this one?
这个你觉得怎样?
166、How do you like this pattern?
你喜欢这个款式吗?
167、Is this suit all right?
这件衣服怎样?
168、It wears well and keeps its shape.
它穿起来很好也很合身。
169、It’s the latest fashion, very popular.
这是最新时装,很流行的。
170、This camera will sure give you every satisfaction.
这种照相机保证令你满意。
B.Telling the Customer Something is Not Available:
告诉客人某种商品无货
171、Sorry, we have sold right out.
对不起,我们刚刚售完。
172、Sorry, but we don’t have that in your size.
对不起,我们没有你要的码子。
173、We expect to have a supply this Friday .
我们预计周五有货供应。
C.Asking about Prices:
问价
174、How do you sell the bananas?
香蕉怎么卖?
175、How much do you ask for it?
这个你卖价多少?
176、How much does the bill come to?
要付多少帐?
177、What’s the price of the apples?
苹果是什么价钱?
D.Telling about the Prices:
告诉价格
178、It comes to 120 yuan, sir.
总共120元,先生。
179、It costs 5 yuan.
要5 元。
180、It sells at 2 yuan a bottle.
这个卖两元一瓶。
181、It sells for six yuan per kilogram.
每公斤卖六元。
182、It’s priced at 50 yuan.
价格是50元。
Saying Farewell and Seeing Off
告别与送行
A. Saying Good-bye:
道别
183、Here we are saying good-bye to you and all the friends present.
在这儿我跟你及所有的朋友道别。
184、It’s a pity I’m leaving you tomorrow moring .
真遗憾明天早上我就要离开你了。
185、I just wanted to let you know that all the arrangements have been made and I’ll be leaving tomorrow morning.
我只是要告诉所有的东西都安排好了,我明天早上走。
186、I’m sorry to leave you all.
真抱歉,我要离开你们了。
B. Wishing Someone to Stay Longer:
挽留客人
187、Can’t you stay a little longer?
你不多住一阵子吗?
188、We are sorry to see you go.
很遗憾,你要走了。
189、It’s a pity for us to see you go.
你走我很难过。
190、We hope your going away so soon.
我希望你别这么快就走。
C. Thanking for Entertainment:
感谢别人对自己的招待
191、Thank you so much for all the trouble you’ve taken.
谢谢你,我给你带来这么多麻烦。
192、We are very much appreciate everything you’ve done for us.
我们非常感谢你为我们做的每一件事。
193、Your help makes our stay here successful.Thank you very much.
你的帮助使我在这儿很有成果,非常感谢你。
194、You have been very considerate and helpful. I can’t thank enough.
你照顾非常周到,给了我很多帮助,我都无法报答。
195、Thank you for your fine entertainment.
谢谢你的热情招待。
D. Good-bye and Good Wishes:
表示再见和良好的祝愿
196、Well, good luck and have a good trip, Mr. B .
好,B先生,祝你好运,旅途愉快!
197、Have a pleasant journey, Mr. B.
B先生,旅行愉快!
198、I wish you every success.
祝你成功!
199、Good-bye and happy landing .
再见,旅行愉快!
200、Good-bye and good luck help yourself to whatever you’d like.
再见,祝你好运,心想事成!

  
 

友情连接
武汉市人民政府外事办公室 地址:武汉市汉口沿江大道188号 E-mail:dengg@whfao.gov.cn
电话:027-82835788 传真:027-82812889

网上报警岗亭